Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Anagrams

Anagrams ...


****************************************************************************
Dear everybody,

I wanted to make some anagrams about things I love. I hope you like them! I hope they're not too hard for you. Answers at the bottom.

****************************************************************************

1. sheece                       hint: a food I and my cousin LOVE to eat

2. rutetb                        hint: a spreading I like on rice

3.  okesoi n' ncmear     hint: my favorite ice cream flavor

4. oefcef cie rmaec      hint:  adults like this in the morning but like it at dessert time

5. ym fmliya                hint: these are people that are most important to me

6. oGd                         hint: he's everywhere, I speak to him each night, and I visit him every Sunday

7. ym fierdns              hint: these people go to school with me

8.  ym tuohci              hint: something I like to play on where "I touch" the screen

9.  ollvbleyla              hint: a sport where you hit the ball

10. sctimasngy          hint: a sport where you learn to become flexible















**********************************************************
Answers:

1.   cheese
2.   butter
3.   cookies n' cream
4.   coffee ice cream
5.   my family
6.   God
7.   my friends
8.   my itouch
9.   volleyball
10. gymnastics

No comments:

Post a Comment