Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sorry...

Sorry...

I know I have not posted in years, but that's because the summer ended, I had to go back to school, I forgot about the blog, my parents reminded me about it... but by that time, I forgot my log in information. So, I took a LONG break (sorry :()... I still wrote after that, just on lame old Microsoft (ha!), and I have a couple fiction stories that are on there way out... I'll just have to transfer them from Microsoft to here. Here's a head ups about what they are called: the first one is called Story Surge, and the other one is called The Arctic Star III. And trust me, they're both interesting, I promise. I pretty much worked on them during my summer before I went into 5th grade, and now that I am going into sixth grade, it'll be a 5th grade/6th grade written story... if you know what that means... :) Anyways, I'll be letting all my close friends and family know about my blog, so hopefully, I can get it up and running. I hope you understand about this "long break crisis" and I promise, I'll be getting new stories in as soon as possible... I'll be having fiction, nonfiction, articles, short stories and more on this blog, O, Really? 

                  Olivia :) 
         

2 comments: