Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day

No School!


It's Labor Day, so I don't have any school :P. Jessica's surprise I cancelled because I already got her something (we're going to a fondue restaurant, and then getting our nails done). No one's commented about the sign off so I will give everyone one more week, and then I'll just cancel it if no one does it   :(. For this week, I am going to be doing word clouds. I am using the kid website ABC ya! because Wordle doesn't work on my computer, and the others are too confusing. If you don't know what a word cloud is, it is "an image composed of words used in a particular text or subject, in which the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance." - Google. I usually use it to "jazz up my sentences or stories". Here's an example of a word cloud using part of my excerpt from "Story Surge":




If you want a word cloud for yourself, comment down below, or email/text me. It can be anything. Something from a story, your name (any word cloud must be 3 words or more, plus it won't be as awesome as something longer)... Basically anything. This is this week's activity. I hope you like it! I will be working on "Story Surge" today as well.
Check the sign off info in the post before this,
Olivia
P.S. Happy Labor Day!!!

2 comments: