Saturday, August 29, 2015

Jessica's Acrostic

JESSICA


First, here's your acrostic... :) Hope you enjoy! (This is a quote acrostic) *I couldn't find a quote for that letter... so I replaced it with another quote.

J... *The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.~ Cali Rae Turner

E... lder sisters can never do younger ones justice!~ Charlotte M. Yonge

S... isters are special from young to old, God gave me a sister, more precious than gold.~ Author Unknown

S... ide by side, or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by the heart.~ Author Unknown

So there's your acrostic Jessica. I couldn't find one for J, it would be really hard to, so I replaced that one with another one I really liked. If you are wondering why I didn't do her full name, it was because she asked me to just do Jess, her nickname. Jessica's surprise is taking longer than I thought so I'm not sure when it will be ready. Hopefully soon. Now, I'm not going to do a sign off. In fact, I'm gonna give you guys homework (ha ha, not really, I know how much, if you're a kid like me, you hate homework :P). It's simple. I need a new sign off. Research a really good sign off for me. It could be funny, or serious, or simple. I'll take in 3 of the best ones, and then choose which one gets 1st, 2nd, 3rd place (I'll obviously use the 1st place one). You'll get mentioned if your sign off wins (for credit). Good luck, my fellow readers! :)



3 comments: