Friday, August 7, 2015

The First Acrostic...

My First Acrostic

My first acrostic is for my friend from school and volleyball, Ashley. She wanted a quote acrostic, an acrostic I made up where each letter is a quote. For this acrostic, each quote will be about friendship. I hope you like it, Ashley! :)

"A... true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he/she knows that you are slightly cracked. ~ Bernard Meltzer
"S... ome people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends. " ~ Virginia Woolf
"H... ere's to the nights that turned into mornings with the friends that turned into family." ~ Unknown
"L... aughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one." ~ Oscar Wilde
"E... ach friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”~  Anais Nin 
"Y... ou can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”~ A.A. Milne (quote from Winnie the Pooh)

There you go, Ashley! Your quote acrostic is finished. I just want you to know, you're an amazing friend, and a AWESOME volleyball player! I can't wait to be in 6th grade with you next year, and play with you on our volleyball team, too. Your exciting, bubbly attitude always keeps me on cloud nine! Thank you, Ashley for being an amazing friend... :)

Friendship Forever <3



1 comment: