Tuesday, August 25, 2015

School!

It's Time for School...

I just had my first day of middle school yesterday, and wow! It was an awesome experience. If anyone is interested in THAT story, comment down below. So, I know I promised some stuff yesterday, but here's the thing: I don't think I'm making promises anymore, because lately, I haven't been able to keep them. So here, from now on, because school is going to get busy (I have SEVEN teachers!!!), I will post on weekends. Whether it's something small, like an acrostic, or something big, like a story, I will try to post something. Now I will start having homework on the weekends, so I will try to post one or two things per day. I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do. Please don't think my blog is lame :(. Anyways, Jessica. I owe you an apology. I have been procrastinating your surprise thing on my blog. If I don't have much homework this weekend, it will come sometime on Saturday. Most likely... So here's the FINAL FINAL schedule because school and this blog and SO many other things have been stressing me out lately, and I haven't had time to work on here or on my story much. I'll try to hurry up and get all of my things done before the weekend. Here's my new sign out:
Bye for now! :)
Your O Really? blogger, Olivia
Tell me which sign out you like better, new or old? Or even one you have thought of...

3 comments:

  1. So glad your 1st day was AWESOME!! :) I hope you will have time to tell us about it, but if not, we will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your 1st day was AWESOME!! :) I hope you will have time to tell us about it, but if not, we will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Maybe I will make a post about it this weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete