Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Vacation Alert!!

We're Going on Vacation...

Disney World!
Universal Studios!

BIG NEWS!!

If you didn't already know, our family is going to Disney World and Universal Studios (whoop whoop!). In fact, we're going tomorrow... I'm so excited :)! The only thing I'm not excited about is getting up early in the morning to go to the airport :(. 
The next BIG NEWS that I have is that I am changing my schedule again. Well, I guess that's not BIG news. I think the schedule will be like this: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday I am going to post small activities like acrostics. I won't post anything on weekends, Tuesday, and Friday. On Mondays and Thursdays I am going to work on "Story Surge" (I'll either make a new chapter, or edit for a long time). On certain days though (like this week since we're going on vacation), when I'm going on vacation, or am really busy, or even have author's block, I'm not going to post anything. 

Blogger's Note
A couple more things. 
  1. The acrostics... I'm sorry I haven't posted anymore since Ashley's. I admit, this time, I was slacking off. So, to make up for it... we come back next Wednesday, so the next day, I'll post TWO acrostics (my dad's and Mama Liz's)!
  2. Jessica- Your acrostic should be pretty easy. I don't post on Friday, Saturday, Sunday... So the Monday after we come back I'll post your acrostic and that SPECIAL SURPRISE (it's for your birthday, it will be a late birthday present, maybe?). The whole post will be dedicated to you. :)
Woah! It's late! Okay, definitely got to go now! 
Catch ya later,
O

No comments:

Post a Comment