Thursday, August 20, 2015

We're back from vacation...

We're back!

So, we are back from vacation and let me just say, it was SUPER fun. You'll probably want to know ALL about it, so on Monday (also my first day of school), I'll post Jessica's acrostic and surprise along with a couple of paragraphs about our trip. I have a gigantic apology to make. I know my dad and Mama Liz were looking forward to the acrostics. But I've been very busy lately and school is starting soon. So I won't be doing any acrostics (except for Jessica's)... for now. I do realize I have been cancelling a lot, it's just, I'm balancing too much. I am going to post a little less. No change to the schedule, but maybe not small activities every day. Once again, GIGANTIC APOLOGY. I promise promise promise this is the final change. Thank you for remaining calm.
Catch ya later,
O

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely no need whatsoever for apologies Miss Olivia. Adapting to one's own schedule can be as tricky as an acrobat learning to stay upright on a tight wire. I loved the acrostic you did for Ashley and I look forward to seeing Jessica's. But with school upon you you are a smart cookie for directing your attention in that direction now. No worries. Hope your new school adventures will be as spectacular as you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete